General Delivery Information
Free delivery on any UK online orders when you spend £99 or more.
Orders must be placed online by 1:00 pm to qualify for First Class Delivery (Next Working Day)
We will begin processing your order as soon as possible after you have completed the transaction process via the website.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). If you placed your order on Saturday or Sunday it will be processed on the following Monday.
United Kingdom Mainland
Orders £99 or more – FREE DELIVERY
Standard Delivery (3 – 7 Working Days) - £4.95
First Class Delivery (Next Working Day) - £6.95
Special Delivery (Next Working Day Guaranteed by 1:00 pm) - £11.95
Offshore Shipping (Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Europe, and Rest of the World)
Please, call us on 01902 424 143 or email us to discuss your requirements before placing an order on the website.
Delivery Information To Note:
- All orders placed online that qualify for Standard Delivery will be dispatched within three working days (not including UK Bank Holidays) from the order date.
- If you have selected First Class Delivery (Next Working Day) as your preferred delivery option and your order qualifies for this service, the order will be dispatched on the same day that the order was placed online.
- An online order can only qualify for the First-Class Delivery (Next Working Day) service if the order was placed and completed before 1:00 pm.
- Orders that are placed and completed after 1:00 pm with the First-Class Delivery (Next Working Day) service selected will be processed and sent out on the next working day.
- If you have not received your order by the expected delivery date contact us immediately so we can attempt to rectify any issues.
- If your order has not been received within 28 days from the date of placement contact us to arrange cancellation of the order and we will issue a full refund.
- Blooms Menswear will not be held responsible for any losses, damages, costs, charges or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of orders.